Top 10 Breakdown!!!




Tank featuring Chris Brown, Siya & Sage the Gemini- #BDAY:  This song instantly makes me want to party. It gets caught in my head. Definitely more than worth the listen.

Bas featuring J.Cole: Night Job- Smooth laid-back track that almost instantly made it onto my driving playlist.

Tim Legend featuring Brave: Hope- Two artists that before this song I had never heard of but this song will be one of my favorites for years to come. I'm definitely going to spend some time figuring out who they are and giving their music a listen

dvsn: Hallucinations- While he's not a household name yet I truly believe that the vision is going to be one of the next big R&B artist. His music falls somewhere in between Usher and The Weekend.

Johnny Rain: Dance…- It seems like all R&B artists have gotten really moody lately this song by Johnny rain is no different. What sets this one apart is the way he is so in the pocket. I don't know if it's enough to differentiate him from the weekend or Bryson Tiller.

DNCE: Cake By The Ocean- If you had told me two years ago that I would have a song featuring one of the Jonas Brothers on my top 10 I would've laughed at you. The new project from Joe Jonas sits right in my sweet spot of on the way to the club music. Definitely not bubblegum pop like he used to produce. Makes me feel like the 80s are back.

DJ Mustard feat Travi$ Scott: Whole Lotta Lovin'- You ever had a song you can explain why you like? This is one of those. This song just makes me smile.

Marshmello feat Omar LinX: Keep It Mello- Found this song on Spotify's Top 50 Viral Songs in the U.S. I love discovering new music and this one fits my vibe right now.

Johnny Rain: 143- This is the second track from Johnny Rain this week. Gotta say I'm fast becoming a fan of him and will probably spend some time looking at the rest of his catalog.

Selena Gomez feat Fetty Wap: Same Old Love Remix- This is one of my guilty pleasure songs I know it's cheesy but I don't care. I dare you to listen and tell me the songs not stuck in your head afterwards.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post