Healthy Can Be Good..Introducing Mercedes Stoner


Hi!  My name is Mercedes Stoner.  I'm a single mother from Inglewood, CA.  I'm also the owner of Healthy Can Be Good.  An online based weight loss/weight management company.  I enjoy cooking & eating clean.  In a few years I will be a certified Nutritionist.  My hobbies include, spending time with my children, reading & spreading my knowledge of healthy food.

1lb of Crab legs
2lbs of shrimp
4 Lobster Tails
1 Pack of Gluten Free Smoked Chicken sausage
2 ears of Organic Corn
1 pack of organic mini red potatoes
2 Organic lemons
3 tbsp of Braggs Organic Apple Cider vinegar
2 Bags of Zatarains seafood boil
3 tbsp of minced garlic
1/2 tbsp of sea salt (may add less depending on taste)

Fill a large pan with water.  Add Zatarains seafood boil, garlic, lemons, sea salt & vinegar.  Let it boil.  Once it boils, add the potatoes.  Cut the corn into four pieces.  Add to boil.  Boil for 20 mins.  Add sausage.  Cook for an additional 10 mins.  Remove the corn, sausage and potatoes from the pot.  Set aside and add the seafood.  Cook for 5-10 mins.  Remove from heat.  Add the corn, sausage & potatoes back to the pot with the seafood.  Let set in the water to absorb the seasoning & flavor for 20 mins.  Drain the water & sprinkle the boil with Garlic Mrs. Dash.  Enjoy

 Website: healthycanbegood.LA
Instagram: @mshealthycanbegood

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post